** Selected for the AppStore's 'Best of 2014' for iPad! **
* Features 10 interactive experiments, including the new additions Earth to Mars and Evolution of a Star (both available in the Stars & Planets Pack)
How does the universe work? Stephen Hawking s Snapshots of the Universe explains the principles that control our universe through simple and fun experiments.
From one of the world s greatest thinkers you ll learn why:
- Planets stay in orbit around stars
- Black holes may not actually be black
- Time is not the same for everyone
- Stars cannot exist without fuel
- Travelling between planets requires the right timing
- Objects fall at different speeds
- Stars are not always where we perceive them to be
- Motion and location depend on an outside observer
- Gravity and acceleration have more in common than you think
- Our understanding of the universe has evolved over time.
Based on the work and writings of Stephen Hawking, this app teaches both adults and students the basic theories that govern our lives on Earth as well as the movement of the stars and planets. You can play and learn at the same time in each of the ten experiments included in Snapshots of the Universe:
- Spin planets in orbit with your own solar system
- Pilot a ship from Earth to Mars
- Drop objects with Galileo to learn about gravity
- Let Einstein feel some G-force in outer space
- Search for black holes in the constellation of Leo
- Form and grow your own stars
- Discover Einstein s warped worldview
- Plus more
Each experiment includes an interactive portion and a deeper-dive text section to help you understand the science and key theories. In addition, select experiments include video segments that provide further visual explanations.
App Support: If you experience any problems with the Snapshots of the Universe app, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Stephen Hawking's Snapshots of the Universe is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-12-12. The program can be installed on iOS.
Stephen Hawking's Snapshots of the Universe (version 1.5) has a file size of 861.93 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.